REAL ESTATE CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
- Direct Lending Wilshire is a direct portfolio lender specializing in bridge loans from $1,000,000 to $7,000,000 secured by multifamily and commercial real estate nationwide. As the manager of the WFP Income Fund, the WFP Income Fund REIT and the WFP Opportunity Fund, Wilshire has created a robust, consistent funding platform which can deliver tailored solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Investment Banking In addition to Wilshire’s on-balance sheet solutions, through our investors and strategic relationships, Wilshire connects capital seekers with the right capital providers. Consulting with both the capital seeker and capital provider, Wilshire helps identify and structure the capital solutions based on the transaction attributes, investment possibilities, risk profiles, and other factors. Whether the capital stack is simple or involves senior debt, mezzanine financing, preferred equity, joint venture equity and other capital solutions, Wilshire has the talent and resources to deliver efficient capital structures.
- Debt Placement Senior, subordinate, participating and mezzanine debt placement.
- Equity Placement Preferred equity, common equity and syndicated equity solutions.
- Consulting Real estate finance consulting.
- Venture Capital & Private Equity Identification and placement of venture capital and private equity.
For more information about our Direct Lending or Real Estate Investment Banking services, please contact us at (866) 575-5070.
Safe Harbor Statement
This communication is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of offers to purchase securities (individually and collectively, the “Securities”). The purpose of this communication is to provide an overview of the respective Securities and their private placement. Persons interested in learning about the Securities and their private placement will be provided with the respective Private Placement Memorandum (inclusive of exhibits thereto and any supplements, the “Memorandum”), which provides a description of the Securities, the terms of their private placement, a discussion of risk factors, a copy of the limited liability company operating agreement for the fund (as applicable), a subscription agreement and other information related to the Securities.
This communication contains certain forward-looking statements regarding the Securities and the objectives and strategies of each of the investments. The forward-looking statements are based on current expectations that involve numerous risks and uncertainties which are difficult or impossible to predict accurately and many of which are beyond the control of Wilshire. Although Wilshire believes that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements are reasonable, any of the assumptions could prove inaccurate and, therefore, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the forward-looking statements, the inclusion of such information should not be regarded as a representation by Wilshire, any placement agent, or any other person, that the objectives and strategies of the respective Securities will be achieved.
Investments in the Securities may only be made solely by accredited investors (which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth threshold), who are provided with the Memorandum and who complete, execute and deliver the subscription documents included therein. Each of the Securities is being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Securities Act) and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act. The Securities Exchange Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the Securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials. Each of the Securities is subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell the Securities. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Investing in any of the Securities, including the Funds, involves substantial risk, including loss of investment, and is not suitable for all investors.