Marketing Content Writer
Wilshire Finance Partners is a balance sheet lender specializing in small balance apartment and commercial real estate bridge loans.
We seek a Marketing Content Writer with a proven track record of producing financial related content that increases engagement and drives leads. The Marketing Content Writer will manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure the content is clear, relevant, accurate and engaging. They will also edit projects written by others.
This position will initially be a consulting/freelance position and may potentially lead to full-time employment with the organization.
- Write clear, concise, relevant, accurate and engaging financial content that:
- Focuses on the audience’s needs;
- Delivers thought leadership;
- Is written for search engine optimization (SEO);
- Can be leveraged across multiple marketing channels; and
- Drives actionable behavior to meet the demand generation goals of the company.
- Research, gather information and write financial content that suits finance and non-finance audiences.
- Attend company strategy meetings to fully understand the purpose of marketing projects and capture requirements and expectations of stakeholders to ensure content is customized to their requirements.
- Coordinate with internal subject matter experts and internal team to gain additional insight for content development.
- Edit, re-write and reposition prior content to achieve overall marketing goals.
- Proactively expand and apply knowledge in the company’s area of expertise, as well as knowledge on industry topics, trends and needs to compete in a dynamic environment and drive new leads and demand generation.
- Use the company’s marketing technology, data and reporting to review and refine the content and marketing approach.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Mastery of the English language.
- Outstanding spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Financial content writing experience; including, the ability to deliver content that complies with regulatory requirements such as SEC and FINRA requirements.
- Ability to write succinctly and convert complex ideas into simple concepts and explanations.
- Understands their audience(s) and has experience writing consistently successful lead-generating content that drives actionable behavior that meets demand generation goals.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure deadlines are met with a quality work product
- Able to work independently and with a team; remotely and in person.
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts to gain necessary information in order to capture relevant information for content.
- Ability to write all types of communications; including, case studies/success stories, website feature stories, service and product offering descriptions, marketing collateral materials, blog posts, white papers, web pages, scripts, presentations, social media, email campaigns (drip/nurturing), and other inbound campaigns
- Expert level experience with major marketing technology solutions; experience with SalesForce and Pardot is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications or similar major
High level of creativity and a commitment to continuous improvement, including the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. They must also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
On-site and/or remote.
Any full-time employment would be based on-site in the company’s offices located in Newport Beach, California.
Negotiated monthly fee arrangement.
For immediate consideration:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilshire Finance Partners
1400 Newport Center Drive, Suite 250
Newport Beach, CA 92660